Nedlands Medical Centre offers comprehensive skin cancer checks, skin cancer can appear anywhere on the body, but particularly sun exposed areas. Regular assessments and skin cancer checks are recommended as part of a regular adult health check-up.
Risk Factors for Skin Cancer
- Pale skin.
- History of severe sunburn.
- Past history of skin cancer.
- Family history of melanoma.
- Numerous moles on your body.
- Multiple atypical moles (strange looking moles) on your body.
We recommend all patients receive regular skin checks from the age of 18 years.
Bulk Billed Skin Checks valid from 1st December 2021-31st January 2022. (this does not include procedures)